Best Car Extended Warranty Reviews
Finding the best extended auto warranty coverage is not the easiest thing these days - there's lots of clutter and wading through it all can be very daunting. This is why we are glad that you are on this site. We've spent months researching and testing the best auto warranty companies and the ones listed below are the crème de la crème. Each has been tested against our criteria of affordability, response in handling claims and efficiency in getting you back on the road. If you want peace of mind, you’ll find it in any one of our top three choices:
Autopom claims they will meet or beat any competitors price. If they can't beat a competitor's price, they promise to put a $25 gift card in your wallet. Autopom is staffed with knowledgeable agents whom recognize the unique requirements of each client.
Here are other reasons why we like them:
- Coverage is backed by AM Best "A" Rated (or better) providers
- Direct payment to the licensed repair facility of your choice
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Convenient No-Fee Payment Plans
- Convenient online access to manage vehicle protection plan information and payments
- Autopom agents are dedicated, professional, courteous, product knowledgeable, friendly & personable
- Autopom! sells nationwide and is one of only a few companies licensed to sell mechanical breakdown insurance in California
- Included with every contract are a number of valued-added benefits: 24-hour roadside assistance, rental vehicle assistance, tire protection and trip interruption coverage and much more.
Endurance has the distinct advantage of not being a broker, allowing for swifter setup of coverage and speedier settlement of claims. All plans purchased through Endurance are backed by AmTrust Financial (the same insurance company that backs Volvo, Mazda and Microsoft).
Endurance pays the mechanic directly for your auto repairs, including all parts and labor, making it quick and effortless. Their protection plans are accepted by ANY licensed repair facility nationwide. Affordable payment plans are available and each plan comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. Endurance also provides roadside assistance and rental coverage with no deductible for up to 5 days.
Note: Coverage is not currently offered in California. Cars that are more than 10-model years old and/or with more than 150,000 miles may not qualify.
In terms of customer support and coverage, CARCHEX is perhaps the best you'll find anywhere. From start to finish, your interaction with their quoting systems, selection process and friendly staff is one that will leave you happy for months to come. Little doubt then Pat Goss of TV's MotorWeek calls it the "best company anyone can choose for extended warranty protection".
The only downside: Coverage is not currently offered in California, Missouri and Washington. Cars that are more than 10-model years old and/or with more than 125,000 miles may not qualify.