Best Car Extended Warranty Reviews
Finding the best extended auto warranty coverage is not the easiest thing these days - there's lots of clutter and wading through it all can be very daunting. This is why we are glad that you are on this site. We've spent months researching and testing the best auto warranty companies and the ones listed below are the crème de la crème. Each has been tested against our criteria of affordability, response in handling claims and efficiency in getting you back on the road. If you want peace of mind, you’ll find it in any one of our top three choices:
CARCHEX eliminates the confusion of extended warranty contracts by connecting you with an experienced Vehicle Protection Specialist who guides you through a customized plan selection process. The specialist collects information about your vehicle to ensure that you receive the highest level of coverage at a guaranteed low price. The process is 100% transparent.
In fact, you can view exactly what the CARCHEX Protection Specialist sees on his computer on your computer or mobile device by using their 24/7 online quoting system. This focus on customer service has resulted in a 99.9% customer satisfaction rate.
Here are several other reasons why CARCHEX is our #1 recommendation:
- A+ rated and accredited with the Better Business Bureau.
- CARCHEX offers much more extensive pricing and coverage options compared to other warranty companies.
- Endorsed by industry expert Pat Goss from TV's MotorWeek and recommended by top companies such as Carfax, Lending Tree, Kelly Blue Book and CarBuyingTips.com.
- CARCHEX has ranked in the top Inc. 500/5000 for 3 years in a row.
- Variety of available products including CARCHEX Exclusive products.
- Multiple coverage options to choose from, so you can pick a plan that fits your budget.
- Payment plans are available with no interest charged.
- You can take your car to ANY licensed repair facility in the US or Canada.
- Payments are made directly to the repair facility, making it stress-free for you.
- Warranties include extra benefits such as rental vehicle assistance, tire protection and roadside assistance.
- Coverage is transferable, should you decide to transfer your car.
- No-quibble 30 day money back guarantee.
While other companies merely broker vehicle service contracts, Endurance has the distinct advantage of not being a broker, allowing for swifter setup of coverage and speedier settlement of claims. Endurance is the only extended coverage company that is its own administrator of vehicle service contracts.
Here are some other highlights on Endurance:
- A+ rated and accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Gold-certified member of the Vehicle Protection Association (VPA).
- All plans purchased through Endurance are backed by AmTrust Financial (the same insurance company that backs Volvo, Mazda and Microsoft).
- Exclusive extended coverage provider for Cars.com.
- Endorsed by television personality and auto expert Courtney Hansen.
- National television campaign featured on ESPN, Spike TV, and more.
- Wide variety of coverage options to accommodate any budget.
- Customizable payment plans with ZERO added fees.
- Protection plans are accepted by ANY licensed repair facility nationwide.
- Direct payments for your auto repairs, including all parts and labor, making it quick and effortless.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- 24/7 Roadside assistance with no deductible for up to 5 days.
- Award-winning customer service and response speeds mentioned on Forbes.com.
- Exclusive benefits including rental car service, complimentary towing, lodging accommodations for trip interruptions, and more.
Here are other reasons why we like them:
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has an "A+" Rating
- Coverage is backed by AM Best "A" Rated, Mercury Insurance Company
- Mercury Select is also the claims administrator, so you only deal with one company (but of course, Autopom! is there to serve you too)
- Mercury claims adjusters are ASE Certified
- Mercury makes direct payment to the licensed repair facility of your choice
- 60 Day Money-Back Guarantee - prorated refund any time after
- No "Cap" on cumulative claims
- Convenient Payment Plans with no finance charges or additional fees
- Autopom! sells nationwide and is one of only a few companies licensed to sell mechanical breakdown insurance in California
- Included with every contract are a number of valued-added benefits: 24-hour roadside assistance, rental vehicle assistance, tire protection and trip interruption coverage and much more.